Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mini Top Hats!

Kudos and all credit to Cordelia MoonTea & Bev Hale!

I'm sharing a pattern for mini top hats which I was given at an OctopodiCon Tea!  This pattern is easy to use, as we did at the local library with people of all ages. This pattern is made to use 3 ounce plastic cups and also there is a version for 9 ounce light weight plastic cups.  We used felt in various patterns from a local hobby store, but lots of materials would work, if you want to improvise.




In fact the library tea was so much fun, my daughter and I adapted it to up-cycle the little medicine cups I'd kept in the cupboard left over from tussin and other meds.  We spray painted them and used old holiday wrapping or construction paper to make tree ornaments for our steampunk holiday.

Hope to see peeps at Anomaly Con this weekend and also at OctopodiCon in Norman, OK Nov. 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment